Located approximately 45 miles north of Las Vegas, Valley of Fire, Nevada's oldest and largest State Park, is a dazzling place to be married. The panoramic vistas and swirling red and pink sandstone offer a one-of-a-kind backdrop for wedding ceremonies. If you're searching for a unique natural landscape for your wedding, you've found it. We take care of the required wedding permits and your transportation. Check out details on this simple elopement package below.
Valley of Fire Elopement Package - $1995
* Officiant to preside over ceremony
* Photographer for ceremony coverage & one hour Valley of Fire photo shoot
* Round trip transportation from the Strip (approximately 2.5 hours travel time)
* Valley of Fire permit & entrances fees
* Images edited and retouched within ten days
* Online viewing gallery with free high resolution downloads
* Usage and copyright release
Upgraded vehicles available for parties of 5 or more, fees dependent on party size.
Not what you're looking for? See more: Vegas Elopement Packages
Need getting ready photos? See: Pre-ceremony Packages
Email [email protected] with questions and to check availability.