Located approximately 45 miles north of Las Vegas, Valley of Fire, Nevada's oldest and largest State Park, is a dazzling place to be married. The panoramic vistas and swirling red and pink sandstone offer a one-of-a-kind backdrop for wedding ceremonies. If you're searching for a one of a kind natural landscape for your wedding, you've found it. We'll take care of the required wedding permits and your transportation, you just bring yourselves. Check out details on this simple elopement package below.
Valley of Fire Elopement Package - $1795
* Officiant to preside over ceremony
* Ceremony coverage & one hour Valley of Fire photo shoot (plus photographer travel time)
* Round trip transportation from the Strip (approximately two to three hours travel time, depending on traffic)
* Valley of Fire permit & entrances fees
* Images edited and retouched within a week
* Online viewing gallery with free high resolution downloads
* Usage and copyright release
Upgraded limousines available for parties of 5 or more, fees dependent on party size.
Need 'getting ready photos? See: pre-ceremony coverage
Contact us today to check availability.
Check out our Five Star Reviews.