Located approximately 40 miles south of Las Vegas, nestled in the El Dorado Mountains, the town of Nelson makes for a unique Nevada wedding destination. The former mining area was established in 1778 and is now largely abandoned, a "Ghost Town", the landscape dotted with remnants of it's past. Nelson's rustic open air Chapel is ideal for simple weddings. Our elopement package includes photography, a minister, Nelson wedding permits and limousine transportation. Check out details below.
Nelson Ghost Town - Elopement Package - $1695
* Officiant to preside over ceremony
* Ceremony coverage & photo shoot
* Round trip limousine transportation from the Strip (approximately 3 hours travel time)
* Nelson permit fees
* Images edited and retouched within ten days
* Online viewing gallery with free high resolution downloads
* Usage and copyright release
Upgraded vehicles available for parties of 5 or more, fees dependent on party size.
Need 'getting ready photos? See: pre-ceremony coverage
Contact us today to check availability.
Check out our Five Star Reviews.