The Neon Museum is now available for wedding ceremonies! Sitting on 2.5 acres in Downtown Las Vegas, the outside space known as the Neon Boneyard houses over 150 iconic signs, each a perfect backdrop for stunning wedding photos.
The Neon Museum offers it's newest gallery, the North Yard, for their 'Sweetheart' rental. This includes one hour use of the space, the perfect amount of time for your ceremony and a photo session with our awesome photographer. They also include seating for 32 guests. The Museum's fee is $1500 for this unique Las Vegas venue.
To make your Vegas wedding simple, we offer a package that includes photography, an officiant & the Museum venue rental all-in-one.
Space at the Neon Museum is very limited. Contact us today to check your date's availability.
Neon Museum Wedding Package - $2400
* Photography for ceremony & photo session
* Images edited and retouched
* Online gallery with free downloads of high-resolution images
* Usage and copyright release
* Neon Museum's one hour venue rental ($1500, paid directly to Museum)
* Officiant for ceremony & marriage license assistance
* Bench seating for 32 guests
- Per Museum, package is for up to 50 guests, for every 10 guests over 50, add $100 to Museum's fee.
Include a photo shoot on The Vegas Strip
Looking for "getting ready" photos? See: Pre-ceremony Packages
Contact us today to check availability or with any questions.
Check out our Five Star Reviews